[Harp-L] Wanted or for Sale

Hi,
I have recently been asked by several people about either selling their
instruments
or people wanting to buy instruments that are no longer required, which has
led me to beleive that pehaps we should have one place where you can either
sell  or buy unwanted insruments.
So I have decided to give it a try.
If you have any unwanted instruments let me know the price you are looking
for
If you want to buy any instruments let me know also and pehaps we can find
it for you,
with an occational e-mail asking for special instruments, or to show what  is
already on offer.
This is obviously a trial at the moment so it's up to you.
Please do not send me the instrument just a note saying what it is,
condition and price required.and also a contact number, or address. I will  charge 5%
from the seller and buyer in the hope that it wil go towards setting  up a web
site just for tha purpose.
Let me have your views on such a project and if you think it's worth while
as something
tha would be useful for me to do in my retirement.
I have aready got a chromonica 64  (Hohner)
a  pholyphone 7 (10 and 1/2 inches long. boxed)
You can make an offer on these a no price has yet been asked and I ill put
your offer
to the seller.
Regards
norman