Re: [Harp-L] How to build an i-mic flash animation

"Planet Harmonica" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have finally gotten hold and published on my blog at
> http://harmonica.typepad.com the flash animation designed by Steven Dayton
> detailing the building of an i-mic. If anyone is interested, you can find it
> there !

that is excellent!  thanks so much for posting it.
i think you've pushed me over the edge into
building my own now.

please pass my compliments on to steven.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?