From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim McBride
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:08 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Scales

Does anyone know a good source for harmonica scales? I know the major scale,
2nd position blues scale, and 3rd position blues scale, but theres a whole
lot more out there. Has anyone put together a comprehensive list of scales
for the harp?

I could of course get a music book, look up the standard scales, and see
which ones I could locate on the harp. But I was hoping someone had already
put this together.

Thanks,
Jim McBride