[Harp-L] I ALMOST FORGOT A COOL TOOL! - LEE OSKAR REED PLATES - AND, EVERYTHING ELSE!

Dave and all,

      Me again. I forgot to tell you to order their free catalogue! It's a

traditional fun and cool item. You'll enjoy just browsing through it. And, I

just ordered a bunch of stuff. Most of their traditional Horner harp prices

are cheaper than other places replacement reeds. (Special 20's, Blues Harps,

etc.) Lee Oskar major diatonics are $22.99 and replacement reeds $15.99.
Just

to be specific. And, the Horner stuff is far cheaper than they are in

Europe! Just passin' it on!

"Harpsters for Harpsters"

Rockin'Ronny

www.harphouse.com