From: Chris Michalek [mailto:Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: dimanche, 21. août 2005 04:57
To: ron.tuffel@xxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] LEE OSKAR REED PLATES - AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED!

THe harp house is definately my prefered place for buying stock
harps.

While you're there don't forget to check out his CD collection.  He
only carries the best and most of the time his place is the only
place to buy these records aside from directly getting it from the
performer.

http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=508