[Harp-L] Help I'm being electricuted!

> can someone please offer a suggestion evrytime I play through my Bassman or my spirit Harp Pro If i hold my mic or put
it on the extention mic holder that i screw on to the mic stand I get Zapped by any vocal mic or metal part of the xlr
cables comming from the PA.  Someone told me I need to ground myself? I'm electronically challenged and i don't know
what that means can someone please help.  I use either an EV RE10 or a crystal JT30 mic and I usually plug my amps into
the wall or a power bar sometimes i have to use an extention cord to get to the wall.