From: "stiv whiskywine" <thepinkcrickets@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Lovesick Blues for harp---Help Needed

> Hello everybody,
> Im baisically a blues player who has recently fell into some gigs with a
country and bluesgrass band. I can usually play what i need to make the
songs sound good, (im learning to avoid that 5 draw and 2suck full bend, and
am having lots of fun learning.  But Im having a bit of trouble playing
Lovesick Blues. Can aybody point me to a recording of this song with harp in
it so i can maybe learn some ideas?