[Harp-L] My valve setup

Hi Fellow Harpers,

    In response to numerous requests at SPAH, and an underestimate of how many handouts I would need at the seminar I participated in Saturday, I have posted a downloadable file of what was available in K.C. It's a word file that you should be able to print. Thanks for all the interest in this topic, and for your continued support of my music and approach. Here's the link:
http://www.ptgazell.com/

I will be covering this same topic as well as many more at the advanced seminar in Sept. at the Beanblossom Blues Fest. For more info on this festival and seminar follow this link: see you there.

http://www.beanblossomblues.com/productdetail/~Model/BBNS-SEM2~/d.html

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com