[Harp-L] Howard Levy's October workshop

Hello all,

I hope those of you who were at the SPAH convention last week enjoyed yourselves.  I wanted to let you know that we can take a few more participants for Howard Levy's Outer Banks Harmonica Intensive in October.  This is a great opportunity for a small group to spend a week working with Howard in an informal setting right on the beach.

If you're interested, you can find more information about the program on the web at:

http://www.classactsontour.com/special/program3.htm

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.  We can only take a few more to keep the group small, and we'll have to end enrollment soon.  This is going to be an extraordinary week, and we'd love to have a few more enthusiastic musicians join us.  We've got a great group so far and we're all extremely excited.

You can reach me by email at aedelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or you can give us a call here at 410-374-9059.  Either Margie or I would be happy to talk to you about the workshop and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for taking a look.

Best,
Andy