[Harp-L] My valve setup

Phil, that was great.  Great pics and an easy view.  My pc  worked great, for
a change!  I'd like to try that myself on some of my  spare harps.
  I understand we have a mutual friend?  I live in Big Pine  Key, FL and know
Kevin Dougherty, who's house u stayed at when u  visited?  I also know Bob
Mason & the Piper Road Spring  Band.  I look foward to meeting u some time.
  I notice that in your pics, it appears that only on some of the  reeds, the
windsavers don't completely cover the entire length of the reed  slots.  Is
that done on purpose?
  Reply on list would be great.  thanks.
ron