From: Buzz Krantz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Thank You
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:19:56 -0500

I just wanted to send a special thank you to all of the people who attended my blues jams at the SPAH Convention this year. I believe that this was the best series of jams I've ever been involved in and the people who were there are the ones who made it so. I am going to name as many of them as I can think of, so if you don't want to read any more of this, I understand, but I just thought that it would be appropriate to thank them in person, so to speak. I hope I remember most of them. There are a few whose names I don't remember but 'thank you' to them first. *
*
*Joe DeGelia, Madcat, Reach, Allen Holmes, Jimi Lee (who also did a splendid job running the afternoon jams), Dan Ruppa, Gina Fox, Pat Ramsey, PT Gazell, Warren Bachman, Michael Polesky, Clay Kirkland, George Brooks, John Gindik, Tony Eyers (Australia), Ron Kalina, Michael Rubin, Mick Zaklan, Howard Levy, Jelly Roll Johnson, James Conway, Grant Dermody, Winslow Yerxa, Froggy (France), Mikeal Bachman, (Sweden), Paul Davies, Nicholas (France), Terrance Chan, Bobbie Giordonno, Dennis Gruenling, Mark Sallings*
...and thank you, *Joe Filisko*, for being such a great music director

These are the names I can remember off the top of my head. There are many more and I sincerely apologize for not remembering their names because *everyone* made the jams a success.