[Harp-L] Admin regarding off topic please read !

I want to be clear, appending off topic to a subject in an attempt to get
it on the list in spite of not meeting the very broad criteria for posts
to harp-l is not acceptable.  Let's please drop the off topic in the
subject line of the current perfect pitch thread which is currently on
topic for this list. I know other groups often use the off topic heading
to differentiate off topic posts.  I think we're much better off not
adopting this practise.  If anyone's interested there's an interesting
article regarding group dynamics and the internet at
http://shirky.com/writings/group_enemy.html  It's an interesting but
difficult read.  Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner