[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch

Thanks for the answers guys.  The person in question is my 19 year old son.   I didn't know he
could do this until yesterday when he brought it up.   He is not a singer.  He plays guitar and
piano.   He was able to do the trick with any song that he was familiar with, even if he'd never
actually sung it before.  I was testing him with Beatle songs.  He had no access to a guitar or
piano.  I'd ask him to sing a song and then we'd check the original recording to see if he was in
the right key.  Even with obscure tunes like "P.S. I Love You" which isn't exactly everyone's
favorite song to sing in the shower, he was spot on!  After about a dozen songs with no errors I
had to admit he was right.