RE: [Harp-L] Funk Albums

There are only a couple of harpers that I know can really funk out. I
forget to mention these dude in my last post Stevie Wonder, Ja-Rah
Ricci, Michael Peloquin and sugar blue

It's best to listen to non-harmonica players and these are some more
folks I forget to mention

Prince - KISS
Sly and the Family Stone - 'In Time'

James BRown
Tom Browne: 'Funkin' For Jamaica'
ZZ Top - 'Cheap Sunglasses'
K.C. & the Sunshine Band: 'Get Down Tonight'
Grover Washington Jr.: 'Mr Magic''
Funkadelic: '(Not Just) Knee Deep'
Fela Anikulapo Kuti: ?I.T.T. (International Thief Thief)?
Dr. John: 'R U 4 Real'
Kool & The Gang: 'Funky Stuff / More Funky Stuff'
Led Zeppelin: 'When the Levee Breaks'
The Meters: 'Just Kissed My Baby'