RE: [Harp-L] Funk Harp

Yep, that's a cool track but I doubt it beats Ja-RAH's 20 minute funk
solos.

Speaking of which,  anyone in the phx area that wants to come out to
my show on 8/26 I'll show you some of the greasiest funky harp
playing ever!!  This will be my first show since stopping for my
pnemonina.  Kerry Thomas - saxaphonist from WAR will be there.  I
expect many other music friends as well, a stellar didgeridoo player,
tabla player, japanense flute player and I don't know who else at
this point.

http://www.riosaladobeer.com