[Harp-L] SPAH Adendum

Hi,

I just wanted to acknowledge a couple more people
who helped enhance my SPAH experience this year...

James Conway, who taught me the value of learning
tongue-switching for any type of music; Dennis "The
Menace" who's last name excapes me, for his
wonderful sense of humor; Paul Davies, who showed
me around the Vinetta chord/bass harp I bought;
Mike "I fergetcherlastname" for remaining standing
despite a copious intake of alchoholic fluids; Tony
Eyers for his fabulous tone and participation in
our blues jams; Jon Gindick for his wonderful sense
of humor, delicious tone and willingness to teach
whoever might buttonhole him at any moment; Greg
"The Kid" for the tremendous strides he's making on
diatonic and for his willingness to ask anyone
"how'd you do that?" (I saw him tugging at Howard
Levy's sleeve on more than one occasion). You're
gonna be a killa, kid!

Okay... I think that about covers it... though I
just know there are more...

Harpin' 'in Colorado,
--Ken M.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs