[Harp-L] SPAH Feedback

I am overwhelmed by the kind words coming from new & old friends who attended SPAH 2005 in Kansas City. I am still on the road since leaving on Sunday because my dear Mother just had some major back surgery down here in Florida. I won't be back to home base in NY until next week. Mom is recovering fine but she needs her baby boy around for a while to help her out. What a joy it is to be able to be here for her in her time of need. God knows she has always been there for me through thick and thin! For once ...being unemployed is a good thing! I have no need to rush back to the Big Apple.

I had such a wonderful time in KC. I am a little pressed for time right now so I can't give my "full report". When I get home I will gather all of my thoughts and share my feelings and thanks. I would hate to do a rush job and leave something / someone out!

I will say a few quick things before I go:

Buzz Krantz is a special man. I am so proud to know him and to see him recognized for his hard work.

Joe Filisko ( SPAHS official waterboy!) is a major blessing to the harmonica world. He brings out the best in the Pro's as well as the Newbies. What a great job he did in bringing everyone together to teach, learn & grow.

Paul Davies is a leader among leaders. He and his team along with the KC folks really rolled out the red carpet for all of us. Thanks!

I have so much more on my mind but as I said...next week I will pull it all together. I love the harmonica and I am thankful for the SPAH organization. I hope that we can all keep rolling around in this sandbox together and do our best to keep the politics and bad feelings to a minimum. Nothing is perfect in this world...perhaps this is why we have the blues and so many other kinds of music to make up the soundtrack for our daily lives. Music truly soothes the savage beast in all of us!

Peace,

Warren Bee