[Harp-L] automatic - enthusiasm

 I believe Piazza recorded a song Automatic on one of his cd's. I lost my copy
in my divorce so I can't be sure. I also am curious as to the comment by
Rainbow Jimmy that enthusiasm is not an asset? I reserve my comments on that
statement until further explanation. I reiterate my previous missive on harp-l
that Popper opened the ears of many young people to the sound of harmonica. I
believe in tolerance in music as well as in life. I don't own a single copy of
Blues Traveler music but, they can darn well express themselves however they
see fit. That band has sold millions of cd's so I guess beauty is in the eye
of the beholder.
                          Jim French