[Harp-L] SPAH

Holy Harmonica Harpman, SPAH was a beautiful thing. It was my first and not my last. Was so nice to meet so many new wonderful people who just happened to be harp players.I made many new friends while there. Like Jimmy Lee, I haven't returned home yet either and am at my Mothers house also, helping her out in Gettysburg, Pa. I thank Jimmy for inviting me to play percussion with him at the afternoon jams, it was a blast. And I thank Joe F. for giving up his percussion spot to me at the evening jams. I have to admit, I expected more attitudes from the top guys but that wasn't the case at all.(group hug please) Holy Harpheaven Harpman !
Sure glad I was there, thank you all.
 I videoed the Jason Ricci Tuesday night event at Knuckleheads and after clearance from the players it will be available, with proceeds going to someone other than me, yet to be determined, SPAH or the players. Also at the end of the tape is about ten minutes of the Sat. night jam circle. Details to follow.
 I have more to say but again like Jimmy, I'll wait until I get home on Sat., or Monday, since I have gigs Sat. and Sun. Jumpin Jack Spah what a gas gas gas.

Don't cut your lip,
Reach

         ( Buzz won an award)