Re: [Harp-L] SUBSCRIPTION

Gabriel, just go here: http://harp-l.org/mailman/options/harp-l
Insert your address and password, log in and scroll down to the
options list and click to make the first option "Disabled".  That
will halt delivery of email from the list.  Check out all the
other options while you're there in case there are other changes
you wish to make.

Welcome to Harp-L!!
=[BOBBIE]=