RE: [Harp-L] Why all this discussion of Popper?

What kills me about all of this Popper discussion - and trust me, I am a
fan of his - is that John Popper wants NOTHING to do with any harmonica
"clubs" at all.

I find it ironic sometimes, that Popper may never see any of this stuff
said about him - sometimes, I can't blame him at all.

Here on the archives you can pretty much see the all the vestiges of his
non-involvement - and I think it is due to silly "who's better"
discussions, that he nowadays declines to participate in.

He's been talked about for YEARS on this list...

http://www.harpamps.com/servlet/Archives/199961299.html

So, that fact alone - impressive to *me* as it is - is very cool in
itself. I see no other harp player getting so much band width anywhere
else.