[Harp-L] Going to New York

Hi folks, especially you New Yorkers:

I'm heading to New York on Sept. 2, and staying until the 15th.  I'll be
visiting family in Stony Brook (Eastern Long Island) and Manhattan and I'm
looking for some nice harmonica friendly jams.

I'll also be making a side trip to D.C. for some business so I might want to
find a jam there or close to Ashburn, Va.  If anybody in these areas has any
suggestions for good jams close to where I'm going, I'd very much appreciate
it.  I found some jams on Long Island but I can't tell from what I found
which ones might be harmonica friendly and which ones might be no fun at
all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robert G.