[Harp-L] Photo's of arcing embossing and tipscooping

I have put up a number of photo's of the results of arcing, embossing
and tipscooping I do on my website.
I am working on pictures of the process (but it is difficult to press
the little button while you are trying to hold a harp and a tuning fork
at the same time :-)

Anyway, please take a look at:

http://www.overblow.com/?menuid=138

And the following pages.

While you are at it you might also take a look at the new look of my
other website http://tenhole.com

I have reworked tenhole.com so that it is ready for the articles I plan
to write about what they are going to try to teach me at the
conservatory and how it aplies to the harmonica.

Tinus
http://tenhole.com
http://overblow.com