RE: [Harp-L] Re: minidisc recording

Oh, and another thing, many MD mics come ready to plug right into the
line-out or mic-out jack, but it's normally better if you can separate the
mic from the machine a bit with a mic extension line.  The whirring of the
minidisc can actually be loud enough to mess up your recording quality...
more with Sonys, so I've heard. ;)

I have a Sharp MD-MT821 that I LOVE, but unfortunately, it currently needs
repair.  :(  Sure wanted it for SPAH, durn it!

Bobbie