[Harp-L] Katrina's Arena

All my deepest concern and heartfelt luckiest best wishes to all
our dear friends standing in Katrina's wrathful path.  Please be
safe all!!!  Don't mess with her!!  This one seems bound and
determined to do some tragically serious damage, so sorry to say.

It appears I may have ducked another big one as an outer band squall
just hurried thru Tallahassee, only a hinting reminder to me of what
awaits so many others in harm's way over the next few days.

I know I speak for everyone here, as we wish, hope and pray for all
the luck and safety in the world for you out there facing this very
certain menace!

Please take care, friends!!
Scared for you all,

Bobbie