[Harp-L] Going to New York

Robert,
 I highly recommend any of the jams hosted by Big Ed Sullivan
 http://www.bigedsullivan.com/
 Big Ed is a great guitarist and host a couple of blues jams a week. Two are
in Manhattan and the other is NJ. I highly recommend either of the two in
Manhattan. The Wednesday night one is probibly the best. He does the sign up
sheet and all. If you are not sure about playing some of the other guys who
show up (which include some of the heaviest hitters in NYC, like Tuff Jeff)
then just let him know and he will let you play with him. His jams attract a
very high level of musician so even if you do not plan on playing they are
great just to go and see. It can turn out to be a whos who in NYC show.
Check out his page to confirm or send him and email. Sometimes thes jams
move around.
 M.