Subject: [Harp-L] Going to New York

Robert Gaustad writes (snipped):

"I'm heading to New York on Sept. 2, and staying until the 15th.  I'll  be
> visiting family in Stony Brook (Eastern Long Island) and Manhattan  and I'm
> looking for some nice harmonica friendly jams."

....Even  though I live in the same general area on Eastern Long Island
(about 20 - 30  mins away) from Stonybrook, I have no exposure yet to harmonica
jams and would  love to learn whatever information you pick up on your sojourn
here, but will be  in Maryland attending a family wedding from 9/2 through 9/5.
I know Warren  Bee lives out here as well but is currently away in Fla.  I
don't  know the name of his band but they play in Port Jefferson and
occasionally at  the Brick House Brewery in Patchogue, but as far as jams go I have no
info as  yet.  You'll most likely know more about the Island's harmonica  world
than I do by the time you head home <g>
Elizabeth