[Harp-L] NY blues

As long as we are talking about NYC and harp jams, can anyone recommend good blues in Manhattan on Friday 9-9? We (that's my wife and I-not a royal "we")will be in the metropolitan area that weekend, and the Friday is the only chance we will have to catch any music. I used to hang out at Chicago B.L.U.E.S on 8th Avenue, but it's long gone. Are there any other blues clubs in Manhattan, and are there any harp gigs we could listen to that night?
Any suggestions will be most appreciated!!

Bill