[Harp-L] Song for students

I teach fifth grade and would like to teach my class a
song on the harmonica to play at our winter concert.
Any suggestions?  Something not too hard, but the
bluesier the better.  I am becoming quite popular with
students at my school since I am young and play in a
band.  Too bad I finished with elementary school over
a decade ago.  I could've used the help my first go round.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com