Ray.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music

On Aug 30, 2005, at 8:08 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:55:54 -0400
From: randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] minidisc recording= volume control
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the reason I like the Sharp minidisc units (www.minidisco.com) is
because they have the controls to the recording level right on the
front of the unit instead of having to navigate through menus like the
sony units.

This way, when the music dynamic changes, I can change the level fast.

If anyone has seen a portable sony MD unit with this front panel
recording level capability, let me know.

I use the sharp 1 bit recorder. Works great, all the time.

ps, it does not have the more usb connectivity or some of the new MD
features, just a great basic unit.