Re: [Harp-L] NEEDED ~ Harp Teacher in Nashville

Lonnie Joe Howell and Charlie McCoy were my first thoughts as answers to
your question with regards to Nashville, though I suspect Charlie may not
have the time to teach and Lonnie Joe Howell has moved Levelland, Tx.
(though I think he occasionally visits Nashville these days).
 I passed your question on to Lonnie Joe, who was a session musician in
Nashville before he moved back to Texas, and who has done some bluegrass on
harmonica for his recordings and instructional videos. (He is also a
graduate of South Plains College bluegrass and country music degree
program.)
 The only folks that came to Lonnie's mind were Jellyroll Johnson and,
possibly, Buddy Greene. He wasn't very sure that Jellyroll Johnson knew any
bluegrass, but he is very good and he might. It does not hurt to ask. Lonnie
was unclear on whether Buddy Greene was still in or around Nashville, but he
said he would make a good teacher, if you can find him.
 Cara Cooke