[Harp-L] Beatbox Meets Harmonica

This link was posted on another list, so I thought I'd provide it here
for entertainment purposes. Get ready folks, we'll soon be inundated
here with rap/beatbox artists wanting to know how to get 'that sound' in
a hurry if this catches on, haha. Check out this kid's sweet tone
(CrayZeeSpit, if you're on-list, apologies). First they used turntables
as instruments, now I guess the evolution of their genre continues, into
the Jurassic Period...

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA