[Harp-L] Re: Beatbox Meets Harmonica

Hey Fernando,

I remember that one too, but it's not the one I was thinking of. The one I was thinking of had the one guy doing both the beat and the harp, and it sounded pretty good even if it wasn't wild harping.

I'm wondering if Froggy didn't post that link on a French ML. Friggy ?

Fernando Bresslau writes:

http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/inhoudMedia.htm, in Holland.
There is another video in the net, but the harmonica is also not very exciting. Anyway, I'm happy for every development of our instrument.
All the best,
Fernando

On 8/31/05, Planet Harmonica <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few months back there was a video circulating of a human beatbox/harmonica
act that sounded a lot better than that. can't seem to find it now,
hotdamn...

> This link was posted on another list, so I thought I'd provide it here
> for entertainment purposes. Get ready folks, we'll soon be inundated
> here with rap/beatbox artists wanting to know how to get 'that sound' in
> a hurry if this catches on, haha. Check out this kid's sweet tone
> (CrayZeeSpit, if you're on-list, apologies). First they used turntables
> as instruments, now I guess the evolution of their genre continues, into
> the Jurassic Period...
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=317996
>
> Bill Hines
> Hershey, PA