Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Memeber/Amp Tech in So. Cal.

Steve Clason wrote:
On 8/31/05, Ray Beltran <raybeltran@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ron Holmes, just north of L.A., in Bakersfield, my old home town.

Now there's a reason to play the blues.

I've been playing in an electric band with a harp player who grew up in Oildale. He plays harp better than I do so I sing and play very quiet rhythm guitar. It must be like Jackson, MS or Memphis or the area that produced Charley Patton, Son House, RJ and a host of others.

-- Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell