[Harp-L] Internet Radio/site update

Hi -

Wanted to drop a line to mention I will be on the air
again tomorrow (Thursday 9/1) with my blues show on
WFDU - www.wfdu.fm

You can listen to it online from the website, in the
NYC mtero area you can listen to 89.1 FM, and you can
find out more about me & the show at my website -
www.dennisgruenling.com

This week, I will be focusing on Muddy Waters and
Swingin' blues guitar, as well as some new releases by
Rod Piazza, Rusty Zinn and others.

I also updated the audio clip on my site with another
impromptu jam from my appearance at Joe Filisko's
class earlier this year.

Thanks for listening.
-Dennis Gruenling