  From: Michael Peloquin
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:35 PM
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] re: Jason Ricci review

  Big Congrats to Ben for an honest review. Not another "let's be nice, gotta
  support each other to a bitter fault, he's great because he plays harp and
  recorded something, lapdog, kiss butt review!"

  Ben is damn good music journalist (probably a good player too) and JR is...
  my pal and a Harmonica Zenith.

  Michael Peloquin
  come to Jam Camp in San Diego, Oct 14-16, 2005
  tell them Michael sent you
  http://www.gindick.com
  http://www.harpsax.com