Re: [Harp-L] Re: Beatbox Meets Harmonica

Indeed that was the one. I found out it's done by a guy called Yuri Lane who has a website here : www.yurilane.com. I've written a blurb about this 'phenomenon' on my blog, which I will hereby dedicate to Eric Neumann for pointing me out to some interesting resources. Read it at http://harmonica.typepad.com.

Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim Cass
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: bresslau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Planet Harmonica
  Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Beatbox Meets Harmonica

  Yep I remember that one, I think it's here -

  http://www.big-boys.com/articles/harmonica.html

  Tim
  -----

    "I remember that one too, but it's not the one I was thinking of. The one I
    was thinking of had the one guy doing both the beat and the harp, and it
    sounded pretty good even if it wasn't wild harping."