[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey Emergency Benefit

Hello Everybody
    Pat Ramsey has lost everything he owns due to damage sustained from
hurricane Katrina. His Mobile home is gone along with probably all of his
musical equipment,clothes,records and belongings. I have been able to text
message Pat through the disaster and he has been able to receive those texts
via the internet as all phone lines and cell towers are down in MS and LA.
Additionally Pat's band resided in New Orleans and is without homes or
anything.
    Pat has no address so I am writing you all to ask you to send any
monetary help you can afford to me at my address or to my web master. All
checks will have to be put in my name or Wally my web masters name (if via
the site). I will then cash all the checks and western union the proceeds to
Pat myself until Pat can obtain a P.O. box or an alternate address in which
time we can change routing of all relief funds directly to Pat.Thank you all
for your help and support one of the most underrated, innovative, and
technically skilled players of our time has been dealt yet another
devastating blow lets at least try and let him know were there for him in
any way we can be.
Thank you
Sincerely

Make envelope addressed to: