Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey Emergency Benefit

This is from Pat: "I just want everyone to know that I'm safe in Tallahasse.
Dave is safe in dallas. people in New orleans coudn't go east .People in
Biloxi coudn't go west. All of our equipment Van and trailor as far as we
know have been distroyed. My Mom is safe in Albequerque, NM. and i drove her
car to tallahassee. I parked my band van and trailor (equipment) at my Mom's
house...to save gas as it would have cost a fortune to take my van over boy
was that a mistake. Biloxi is completely cut off from the rest of the world
so I have no idea what is going on there.thanks for your concern and
prayers, Pat "