From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mark Garisson
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 6:30 PM
To: harpL
Subject: [Harp-L] maestro

anyone familiar with the Gibson Maestro? I picked one up for $200 but I know
very little to nothing about amps (I mean,afterall, my amp of choice has
been a hognose run thru a blues driver). Anyway, the guy I got it from said
he thinks it is an early 60's vintage. Sounds good but it does have a short
somewhere-will sometimes shock you when you grab a switch.