[Harp-L] Blues Tunes - Blind Test Results

harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I thought it was interesting that many picked up on the fact that I
didn't use my Filiskos on the recording but nobody heard the
difference between my amp and the Digitech.
Chris, tho i didn't see any of these comments.  Perhaps i missed them when
skimming thru harp-L which i get in digest form.
   What was it the enabled people to know that u weren't using your Filiskos?
ron