Re: [Harp-L] electricity and amplifiers

Rainbow Jimmy wrote:
If you're getting a shock from your amplifier, get fixed ASAP. People die from
that stuff regularly.
---This is the real-deal truth; a number of years ago a band I was in was rehearsing with a new bass player.He had done a bit of work on his amp, work that he wasn't qualified to do.We were going over a song he sang; he grabbed a mic stand and was electicuted...dead within minutes...since that time I've ALWAYS been as careful as possible.
WVa Bob