[Harp-L] Dannecker Genevieve Chromatic for Auction

Hello all,

I've listed my Genevieve chromatic for auction at eBay, Item #3779903633.
The instrument has been lightly played and is in mint condition.  This is
not a 'distress sale,' and the instrument will be sold at a fair price
reflecting present day market value.

Antony Dannecker made a limited series of 100, handcrafted and designed
chromatics bearing the "Genevieve" appellation.  All instruments in the
series have sold and are only available today by rare sale from their
owners. The instrument seldom comes up for sale, and I believe this to be
the first to appear at auction.

For those of you unfamiliar with the instrument and its maker, there is
background information on both accompanying the auction listing.  The
auction concludes February 7, 2005.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

jmk

Jason M. Kays
Attorney at Law
420 Hastings Avenue