[Harp-L] Tongue roll/full tone bend

Hi, I am something like an advanced beginner with the bluesharp. To
improve what I learned intuitively years ago, I bought a book
"Bluesharp from scratch". Now I have two questions:

1)       I have no problem with the half-tone bends and meanwhile, I
get the full-tone bend on draw 2 at least sometimes. But it sounds
very thin. On the web one can find comments on sound shaping playing
the harp. Any tips how I could improve my full-tone bends?

2)       The authors describes the head roll as a technique for trills
first, then something he calls the tongue roll. But unfortunately
there is no advice how to play it. I thought, he might have changed
from pucker- to tongue-block-technique and then moves his tongue from
one side to the other and vice versa in high frequency. But doing so,
there is always a moment, when both draws are open and that sounds
absolutely different from the head roll (the author claims, that the
tongue roll gives another sound, but it is not that different). Does
anybody has an idea, how one can play a draw 3-draw 4-trill without
shaking his head or his hands, just with the aid of his tongue (and in
pucker embrouchure)?

Best regards

Klaus