RE: [Harp-L] MYSTERY HARPER.

I don't think it was Beefheart. Beefheart was much earlier than the
Joe's Garage series. Zappa also had a harp player on the albums, One
Size Fits All and Zoot Allures too. Interesting question if there are
more recordings of the harp player other than with Zappa.

The harp solo on Crew Slut is very cool - may be the missing link
between Pat Ramsey and John Popper too. hahaha

I lost all my entire LP collection - but I am going to write to a few
folks that can read the linear notes for me off any of those albums
mentioned above.

Check with me offlist sometime. I am a long time Zappa fan.