[Harp-L] Woodshedding Software for Mac OSX

I offer no endorsement of this product, other than that I use it
when trying to suss out fiddle tunes on harp (and squeeze box, actually).

Amazing Slow Downer OSX (the version I run is 2.6.8)

There's a small fee. Don't remember what I paid.

You can work off CDs, CD-Rs, MP3, AIFF, etc. Change speed without altering pitch,
change pitch without altering speed.

Works pretty well. Your mileage may vary.

Last I checked it was available at:

www.ronimusic.com

Again, no association with the folks who sell it.

-Will