Re: [Harp-L] Accompaniment Questions

Hi all,

   First off let me thank everyone for replying and
helping me out. I'm starting to see the more nuanced
nature of this harmony thing. While I've been able to
play some accompaniment (not just fills) by ear, I'm
trying to learn more about the theory so that I can
understand what I read (like the example i started off
with, which i read somewhere) and understand when
other musicians ask me to play things in a certain
way.
    As to Vern's comment - while I did initially feel
dissed by it, but since I don't know Vern and he
doesn't know me, I didn't see any reason to think he
meant offense. Online communication has a tendency to
be easily misunderstood, so I read with that in mind
and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
    Any other tips on accompaniment, unison playing,
etc are appreciated.

  --Jp