Re: [Harp-L] Re: Howard Levy CDs

"lists" wrote:
Yep, Bela Fleck is the obvious reponse, with three CDs : the self-titled,
cosmic hippo and UFO TOFU. Harp on every track or nearly so.

And don't forget "Live Art", a double CD set that has the fantastic
"Sinister Minister" which won the Flecktones Grammys, including Howard. One
of my favorite songs, harp or not. You can't go wrong with any Bela Fleck
CD, even if they don't all have Howard Levy on them.

Michelle

You're right, and Live Art is an excellent live album, but with a single track with HL I didn't want to recommend it as a HL record. Incidentally, the DVD Bela Fleck an dthe Flecktones - Live at the Quick is one of the most awesome music DVDs I own, and it doesn't even feature Howard Levy ;)

Ben