[Harp-L] St. Louis Blues

No, not the hockey team, as a lock-out suffering fan I don't even talk about
that. The blues in St. Louis is a great scene. I was there this week on
business and hooked up with harp-l member Howard Young for a tour of some
jams. We went to the Broadway Oyster Bar Monday night for the longest
running Jam in the US. Saw Big George Brock Jr. (son of his famous Dad) who
did some great stuff singing and on the harp. Then to another place across
the street (Mardi Gras) or something for another great jam, which Howard
participated in. Howard is an excellent harp player. So props to Howard for
helping out another harp-l member and I highly recommend the scene here in
St. Louey. This was also Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday and I was caught aback by
the parade and women doing the same naughty things I had seen in N'Awleans a
few years ago. Damn digital camera battery went dead too, there were just
too many photo opportunities. St. Louis Rocks! Harp-L Rocks!

Bill Hines