[Harp-L] Chord Progressions / Forms / Structures

Hi all,

   I'm interested in being able to play harp along to
different kinds of music, of course, but i'm mainly
into blues. as most everyone and their mother knows,
the "main" blues progression is the 12 bar:

 I-I-I-I / IV-IV-I-I / V-IV-I I

   but there's also variations, like the "quick four":

 I-IV-I-I / IV-IV-I-I / V-IV-I-I

and there are apparently 8-bar and even 4-bar blues.
and 1 or 2 chord blues, like John Lee Hooker was known
for, did but I don't know how these are normally
represented. could some of you help and give example
of, say, a 4-bar blues tune, and write out a simple
chord progression? any other types and examples of
blues forms that people would send me would also be
appreciated. or if anyone knows of a place to get this
info...  thanks...

  --Jp